Thursday, April 23, 2020

prayers

Lord, this virus that is going around, and I know that I need to spend more time w/UYou.  I hate it when I am not able to do things, being sick so much of the time, but know that now is a good time to reat in you, sing, praises, worship, read or listen to Your Word, for it is truth.  Guide me every step of the way.  My life is in your hands.  I know so little of true praying like I should, so much I need to learn, but also know that you are there and hear and listen to my prayer, teach me to listen to your still small voice, sometimes You need to shout at me, I seem to drift off to sleep so easily /
I need help in living day by day, especially during this time of shutdown in the world today.  teach me to learn fully to lean on thee and be guided by they Holy Spirit in all things.  Your Word is truth and has the answer to all that is going on in life.  time is short, may we all be ready for your return.  Tthank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment